Terms & Conditions of the promotional action ” Opening Season Grand Promotion”
1) The organiser of the “Opening Season Grand Promotion”, hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”, is Indoor Golf Sp z o.o. with registered office under Braniborska 14, 53-380 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by Wrocław-Fabryczna District Court, VI Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000899471, NIP: 8971891690, REGON: 388900510.
2) The Promotion is addressed to customers of the Organizer, hereinafter referred to as “Participants”.
3) The Promotion applies to a TrackMan golf simulator reservation service with the use of a discount coupon: GOLF50
4) In the case of cumulative fulfillment by the Participant of all the conditions specified in paragraph 3, the first 100 Participants who made an online reservation on the Organizer’s website during the Promotion period are entitled to a discount of 50% on the service of a TrackMan golf simulator reservation, under the following conditions:
a. The discount coupon is in the form of an electronic code that entitles the Participant to receive a one-time percentage discount corresponding to the value of the discount coupon when booking a service through the website www.indoorgolfwroclaw.pl.
b. The discount coupon is redeemed by the Participant entering the electronic code referred to in paragraph 3 during the reservation in step 5: Payment Information in the “Masz kod rabatowy? (Do you have a discount code?) field and validating the entry made.
c. The number of discount coupon codes is limited to 100.
d. Participant may use the discount coupon multiple times within the available quantity during the Promotion period.
e. Promotion is subject to availability of TrackMan golf simulator stations.
f. The discount applied to the coupon is not exchangeable for the equivalent in kind or cash and does not add up to other promotional offers made available by the Organizer.
5) The Promotion is valid from November 5 to 30, 2021 or until the discount code limit is reached.
6) Any complaints regarding the Promotion may be submitted by the Participants via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the Organiser’s registered office. The Organiser shall handle complaints without undue delay.
7) Any matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Service at www.indoorgolfwroclaw.pl and generally applicable provisions of Polish law.